FAQ

How much is/are the card/cards?
Please contact me for the price of the card/cards.


How Do I Place Order/Orders
All prices quoted in this blog are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).

All orders need to be made via email to shirley.yeo@gmail.com, mentioning:

Name:
E-mail:
Contact Number:
Delivery Address:

Item Name:
Customized message (free):

Choice of Payment Method:
Choice of Delivery Method:

Once I received your orders, I will calculate the applicable postage cost and an invoice will be sent to you.

All items are brand new. No refund or exchange is allowed.

Items already sold will be marked SOLD.


Postage and Handling Costs
We ship both domestic (Malaysia) and international locations. The costs are as follows:



Delivery to Peninsular Malaysia is estimated to be about seven (7) working days while delivery to East Malaysia will be approximately two (2) to five (5) working days.

I will send out the item/items within two (2) days after I have received your payment/payment. I will also send you the tracking number via email.

Please note that I will not be held responsible for package/packages that are lost, stolen or damaged if they are not registered and insured. I will not be responsible for incorrect addresses used when placing your order/orders. I, however, will make every effort to assist you where possible. Any additional postage incurred for special arrangements will be billed to you.


Payments
I accept bank deposits for Maybank2U. Bank deposits can be made through online 3rd party bank transfer, Inter-Bank Giro, physical cheque or cash bank-in. I will send you the bank details via email together with your invoice. Please email me your bank-in slips or confirmation transfer to expedite your order.

Cash-on-delivery (COD) (only at Tun Jugah Shopping Mall) can also be arranged if you are in Kuching.

At the moment I do not accept credit card payment.

Please make payment within two (2) working days of receiving the invoice. Should I do not hear from you within two (2) working days, I shall void the invoice and re-list the item/items.


Additional Service

I fully understand the importance of timing when it comes to sending greeting cards. Thus, I provide direct mailing service to your recipient at no additional cost for Malaysian address. Please email me for details on this service.

If you would like me to reproduce the same card/cards, please allow me to have at  least five (5) days turn-around-time for the reproduction of the cards. Do note that, each reproduced card/cards will not be perfectly identical due to the fact that they are handmade.

Also, if you would like me to personally customize a card for you, do let me know and all customizations are FREE OF CHARGE!!!  


Suggestions Box
I would like to hear from you! Please give me your suggestions here.


Copyright
 © The photos, designs and ideas are of withlovebyslenz and is registered and protected by MyFreeCopyRight. They may not be used or reproduced without prior written consent.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected







0 comments:

Post a Comment