About



Me (Shirley Adriana or sLeNz that what my net friends usually call me)

More than 15 years ago, I started the fun hobby of making my own greeting cards using specialty papers, ribbons and rubber stamps. Since then I have enjoyed playing with elements of designs, colour and texture (some turned out well, but the others didn’t turn out very well at all). In our “disposable” society it has become very unique and special to give someone a personalized handmade card (which was made with lots of love) or gift. I love seeing the smiles and response of those who receives cards and gifts.




Contact Me

You can send me an email here.


My Photos

I usually use a Canon Digital Rebel and the kit lens that come with it, but I also have a Canon Power shot. I don’t really know much about photography (other that focus and don’t use flash). I fake the rest with Picnik. Photoshop, I don’t really know how either.


This Website

I started blogging on Blogger since 2005 and since then Blogger and I are besties and we’re happy together. I own another site,  Some Kind of Wonderful Life, my personal blog where I rambles, mainly on food and my life.


Privacy Policy

I will not share any of your information with anyone. You must enter your email address when leaving comment (as prompted by Blogger) and it will not be published or added in any mailing lists.




Till then and I hope you'll enjoy the cards and crafts.....  




0 comments:

Post a Comment